05:30 pm - 07:00 pmEvent Category:
Homes By Audrey
About this event
Add more details about your event and include what people can expect if they attend.
Does this sound like you?
- Are you thinking of selling, but worried you missed the market?
- Are you concerned about a home inspection and unsure of what repairs, if any, you should make upfront?
- Do you have years of accumulated “stuff” that you don’t know what to do with?
- Would you find it beneficial to learn exactly what you need to do to get your home ready for the market to attract today’s buyers?
- Would you like to learn the best proven pricing, and marketing strategies to get top dollar in today’s market?
- Are you interested in learning about our local market trends and the best timing to sell?
If you answered yes to ANY of these questions, then you owe it to yourself to come to our Home Selling Workshop where we will demystify the home selling process for you.
What you can expect to learn:
- Decluttering – How and why to get rid of years of accumulated “stuff.”
- Staging & Painting – Tips to attract today’s buyers.
- Pre-inspection – Whether or not it makes sense for you, which repairs, if any, to address upfront, and when to sell “as-is.”
- Strategic Marketing – How to attract the right buyers to your home and help them envision living there.
- Pricing and Timing – Strategy to get maximum interest and top dollar.
- Bulletproofing the Transaction – Keeping you in the driver’s seat throughout the contract-to-close period.
- Detailed Analysis of Local Market Data – Broken out by price range to give you context to make informed decisions.
If you’re thinking of selling your home – either on your own or with a real estate agent – this workshop is for you. Learn the strategies to get your home sold for the most money in the least amount of time, and WALK AWAY WITH A PLAN!
Suggest descriptionAdd textAdd imageAdd video