December 1 - 05:00 pmEnd:
December 3 - 01:00 pmEvent Category:Click to Register
1735 Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Los Angeles, CA, US, 90028
SYNC CON connects the dots between music creators and decision makers for music use in Television, Movies, Games, and Advertising.
This 3 day event is taking place in the heart of Hollywood and surrounding Los Angeles cities, bringing all the Top Music Supervisors to your favorite television shows, movies, advertising, and video games.
Who should attend SYNC CON? Music producers, composers, songwriters, script writers, aspiring music supervisors, aspiring tv producers, filmmakers, music publishers, labels, and much more!
Attendees are in a relaxed, non – judgmental environment, where they are free to learn, ask questions, and network directly with industry veterans and decision makers, skipping the middle man. That’s why we sellout!
With over 700 attendees, find out what the rave about Sync Con is, directly from your fellow creators and speakers. Check it out here.
Networking + Interactive + Learning!
Here are our 1st round of Speakers!
BRETT WINN | PARTNER/CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Black Panther – Wakanda Forever, Pinnochio, MoonNight, The Marvels, Marvel’s Secret Invasion
DANNY KOO | SENIOR DIRECTOR, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AT MARVEL GAMES, MARVEL ENTERTAINMENT
DAKOYA MAYSONET | ASSOCIATE MANAGER, CREATIVE AT MARVEL GAMES
JARRED CAUSLY | SENIOR MUSIC SUPERVISOR, SAATCHI & SAATCHI
Music for brands such as: Toyota, Nerds Candy, Triscuits
KRISTEN HIGUERA | MUSIC SUPERVISOR, DEEP CUT MUSIC
Somebody I Used To Know, Hulu’s The Dropout, The Great
ANDREW BRADY | SENIOR MANAGER, CREATIVE MUSIC STRATEGY, PARAMOUNT
Music supervision and music strategy support for all Showtime, MTV and Comedy Central marketing
DERIC BERBERABE | MUSIC SUPERVISOR, WILD CARD CREATIVE
Dune Part 1 and 2, Avatar: The Way of Water, Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness, White Lotus Season 2
ALLYSON ARANEZ | MUSIC SUPERVISOR, ASPECT
Quiz Lady, Call of Duty, Paw Patrol 2, Expendables 4, The Nun 2, Devil in Disguise
ERIC MEDINA | MUSIC SUPERVISOR, RAEDIO
Hotel Cocaine (MGM+), Sweet Life: Los Angeles S1 & 2 , The Horror of Dolores Roach, Queens (ABC)
TANISHA EDWARDS | JR. MUSIC SUPERVISORS | SAATCHI & SAATCHI.
Tanisha works on music for brands such as Toyota and Reliant NRG.
KATIE ROMANOVICH | MUSIC COORDINATOR, FORMAT ENT.
Unfrosted (Netflix), Back in Action(Netflix), and The Instigators (Apple TV+).
ALEX STACEY | MUSIC SUPERVISOR, NEOPHONIC
Warrior (Max), S.W.A.T. (CBS), Avenue 5 (HBO), Motherland: Fort Salem (Freeform)
ANITA GRIGORE | MUSIC COORDINATOR, FORMAT ENT.
Paw Patrol: The Mighty Movie, Fallout (Amazon), Borderlands (Lionsgate), Shadow Force.
DEREK LINER | MUSIC SUPERVISOR, WORKSHOP CREATIVE
Elemental, About My Father, Till, Lightyear, Bros, The Lost City
SCHEDULE & AGENDA
DEC 1 (Day 1): Sync Con Party & Mixer
DEC 2 (Day 2): World of Sync and Tech (Panels + Interactive + Mentoring + Performances)
DEC 3 (Day 3): Panels + Sync Honors (invite only) – Exclusive event honoring top executives in music for media and music at large.
Day 3: Avalon Hollywood, Los Angeles CA
Day 2: Centinela Valley Center For The Arts, Los Angeles CA
Day 1: TBD (Los Angeles CA)
Some of our past speakers and music supervisors include:
- JEN MALONE | KEY NOTE SPEAKER 1, 2x EMMY NOMINATED MUSIC SUPERVISOR
- NICK WARNER | DIRECTOR OF MARKETING, ORIGINALS | STARZ
- JONNY ALTEPETER | MUSIC SUPERVISOR | RIOT GAMES
- TED KOCHER | SPEAKER, MUSIC , PLAYSTATION
- MARINE CREMER | MUSIC SUPERVISOR |DDB FRANCE
- SHAHIR CHUNDRA, SHOW RUNNER | NETFLIX ORIGINALS
- NIC MAYE | EXECUTIVE PRODUCER (Oscar Winning Netflix Film) 2 Distant Strangers
- JACKIE PALAZZOLO | SPEAKER , SENIOR MUSIC SUPERVISOR, VICE MEDIA
- ADE’ OLATUNDE | SPEAKER/HOST, HEAD OF MUSIC, MUSIC BLVD GROUP
- HEATHER GARDNER | SPEAKER, MUSIC SUPERVISOR, VAPOR MUSIC
- LAVA HONG | SPEAKER, SENIOR MUSIC COORDINATOR | TRAILER PARK
- TRAVIS DRUM | SPEAKER, MUSIC COORDINATOR | IGNITION CREATIVE
- Brian J. Miller, Music Supervisor, NFL Network
- Eric Kalver: Music Supervisor at Activision Blizzard
- Carolyn Richardson: Manager, Music Clearance at Fox Corporation
- Chase Butters: Music Supervisor, Deutsch Advertising Agency (Hulu, Target, VW, Nintendo, etc)
- Dez Davis: Music Supervisor, Deutsch Advertising Agency (Dr Pepper, 7 up, Taco Bell, etc)
- Jason Feldman: Assistant Music Supervisor, Hit The Ground Running (The Last Dance on ESPN, Silicon Valley on HBO, Rapture on Netflix, and more)
- Angela Jollivette: Music Supervisor/Grammy Nominated, Greenleaf, Sunday’s Best
- Sarah Ponder: Music Director, APM Music
- Morenike Joela: Director/Creative Executive Producer, Family Reunion (Netflix)
- Janet Wade: Music Licensing & Clearance for Turner (TNT, TNT Sports, TBS)
- Once you purchase your ticket, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of the Sync Con and an email directly from Sync Con.
- IMPORTANT: If you do not see your eventbrite order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
- If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For Sync Con info, click here
Have questions about Sync Con, Hollywood? Contact Sync Con here
A ticket purchase is required to gain entrance to Sync Con. No exception.
All ticket sales are final. No refunds. Tickets can be transferred to another attendee or another event date within 12 months and of same ticket value. Sync Con is a rain or shine event. In the case of event cancellation due to act of God or nature, ticket purchase qualifies for a transfer to another Sync Con event date and city. Attendee is issued a Sync Con credit. All credits issued due to an event cancellation are valid for 24 months and can be used towards another Sync Con event. Discounts or special offers on tickets do not apply to one day passes, student passes or military passes. Speaker line up are subject to change without notice.Location is subject to change and shall remain in host state. For more information, questions, and terms/conditions, please visit FAQ
Have questions about SYNC CON, Music in Film and TV Conference? Contact Sync Con