November 7 - 08:30 amEnd:
November 9 - 01:00 pmEvent Category:Click to Register
Derrick Lee Payne PhD
Registration ends November 1, 2023
Hurry!!!….. Register Now!!!
No Extra Cost For Manuals, Workbooks, & Certificates
These Dates are Not Good For You? View more dates on our website
Join the Food Safety Doctor LLC for a 2.5 day online FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Foods Qualified Individuals (PCQI) Certificate of Training course. During this 20-hour session, participants will gain an understanding of how to develop a food safety plan based on the the Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls methodology required under the United States Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) Food Safety Modernization Act (U.S-FSMA).
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
The PCQI’s role is essential to comply with the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Hazard Analysis and Risk-based Preventive Controls for human food rule and plays a key role in preventing foodborne illness by effectively identifying, reducing and preventing food safety risks.
The Food Safety Doctor LLC’s Online PCQI Training course aids participants in the development of the necessary knowledge, skills, and competencies in Qualified Individuals that better enables them to create, manage, and monitor FSMA-compliant food safety plans. This PCQI training course helps individuals to better understand what is needed to create FSMA compliant food safety systems.
Dr. Derrick Payne is an International HACCP Alliance approve instructor, and a Food Safety and Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) Lead Instructor with over 25 years of experience in the development, implementation, and management of regulatory and GFSI compliant global food safety and quality systems at companies like Coca-Cola, Tate & Lyle and Ralston Foods. Among his numerous academic credentials, Dr. Payne also holds a Master of Science in Food Safety from Michigan State University and a doctorate in Public Health (Epidemiology) from Walden University with a specialization in foodborne illnesses.
About The Food Safety Doctor LLC
Dr. Derrick Payne founded The Food Safety Doctor LLC in August of 2018 as a means to provide food safety and public health consulting and educational services. While our clients and course participants represent some of the world’s largest food producers, our passion is to provide services that are affordable to the largest fortune 500 companies as well as small entrepreneurs. To this end, enrollment fees for FSPCA and IHA HACCP courses are among the lowest in the industry and the cost of books and training materials are always included in our enrollment fees.
This FSPCA Curriculum is an FDA-recognized Standardized Curriculum taught in 15 modules covered over 2.5 days (20 hours)
YOU SHOULD ATTEND IF YOU ARE:
- Planning to implement a U.S. FSMA compliant food safety plan
- Wishing to serve as the Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) in a facility that processes foods or food ingredients to be shipped to the United States.
- You are already involved with the development, support or implementation of a U.S.-FSMA compliant HACCP/food safety plan
- New to your roles at locations where a U.S.-FSMA-compliant food safety plan will be developed and implemented, and would also like to gain a deeper understanding of the principles of the preventive controls rule.
- A food safety auditor or consultant at facilities that process or packages foods or food ingredients for shipment to the United States.
Notes to Participants
Although experience in the food industry is NOT required to take this course, it is recommended that participants have some knowledge of the food processing before taking this course.
- Two-and-a-half day course
- – Days 1 & 2: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Central Time)
- – Day 3: 8:30 am to 12:00 (Central Time)
- Small classes (participant–trainer ratio is 15:1
- Practical exercises
- A FSPCA Preventive Controls Qualified Individuals (PCQI) certificate of training
- Registration: $385.00 / Participant ends November 1, 2023
- Refunds available up to November 1, 2023
- Note: Refunds minus $29.00 Eventbrite fee
- Note: Refunds minus the cost of books, and shipping. (~ $90.00)
Are you located outside the United States?
- Contact us BEFORE your register for this course.
- To review shipping options to receive your training materials.
- To understand time zone differences
Missouri residents your could be eligible receive this training at NO Cost, click here to learn about this program that has received the Missouri Public Health Association’s Group Merit Award
Note: Attending the entire 20-hours of the course, answering questions, participating in group activities, are all required in order to earn the FSPCA-PCQI certificate of training.
Note: Due to low participation or other incontrollable events, the Food Safety Doctor LLC reserves the right to cancel this course, and provide full refunds to all paid participants.
About the online software.
- This online course will be conducted via the GOTOMEETING Platform
- No Software download will be required.
- Your connecting device must have a functioning camera
- You have the option to connect the audio via your device or through a telephone call.
The rate includes:
- Comprehensive course manuals with reference materials
- FSPCA PCQI Certificate of training
- Have questions about the course or registration ?
- Click Here to Contact-Us
- Or give us a call at 217-577-2181
The Food Safety Doctor LLC 2241 W. Ravina Park Road Decatur, Illinois 62526
Planning to enroll as a group? There may be a discount/
Call Dr. Payne at 217-577-2181
You may also visit our website: https://thefoodsafetydoctorllc.com/
new Date().getTime(),event:’gtm.js’});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s),