06:00 pm - 07:30 pmEvent Category:
The Ladies of Hope Ministries
Pathways 4 Equity Business Roundtable is a must-attend online event for all members of the business community! The Ladies of Hope Ministries’ Pathways 4 Equity (P4E) Career Program is dedicated to dismantling employment barriers for women affected by the criminal legal system.
This event aims to illuminate the legal challenges faced by women with criminal backgrounds and explore collaborative efforts between key legal and correctional stakeholders to prepare returning citizens for meaningful employment opportunities.
- Dr. Topeka K. Sam – Founder and CEO of The LOHM (Moderator)
- Kito Bess – Chief U.S. Probation Officer, U.S. Probation and Pretrial Services, Minnesota
- Jessica Jackson – Chief Advocacy and Operations Officer, REFORM Alliance
- Ann Aiken, Senior Judge, U.S. District Court, Oregon
- Ken Oliver – VP, Corporate Social Responsibility and Executive Director, Checkr.org
- Sheena Meade – CEO, The Clean Slate Initiative
Join us as we engage in a crucial dialogue, seeking solutions and collaborations to overcome legal barriers and create equitable employment opportunities for women impacted by the criminal legal system. Together, we can pave the way for a more inclusive and supportive workforce.