09:00 am - 10:30 amEvent Category:
EXPERT AUTHORITY: Earn More, Work Less
4 Simple Models to Explain Your Unique Genius to Your Clients
Date and Time: Thursday, February 1st, 2024, 9:00 AM ACDT
Duration: 90 Minutes
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Join our live interactive workshop and learn how to unlock your business’s full potential.
In this 90-minute masterclass, you’ll discover how to:
- Explain your customer journey so clients know it’s time to work with you.
- Showcase your expertise and become the recognised EXPERT authority.
- Build a one-of-a-kind process you can trademark.
- Provide absolute clarity on the outcomes you deliver to your clients.
Wellness practitioners offering bespoke solutions to complex problems, and educators creating pitch decks for funding and joint ventures.
By the end of this masterclass, you’ll gain:
- Crystal-clear clarity on your offerings and processes.
- The essential steps to scale your business.
- Strategies to cut through the crowded marketplace and stand out among competitors.
- Insight into the power of simplicity in client communication.
- Understanding of the Picture Superiority Effect and how to harness it.
- Why visual models strengthen your brand presence.
This interactive masterclass will be presented on Zoom and includes a Q&A session.
Sharlene Lynch a seasoned business coach with 30 years of experience, a background in accounting and holistic psychology, and expertise in body language. Sharlene has a unique skill set for creating visual models that streamline business processes.
Clients say, “Wow, this work changed my business and life. My business was over-complicated. I now work fewer hours and earn more money.”
“I was working one-to-one, overbooked, overworked, with no white space in my booking calendar. I now work a four-day week and earn more money.”
Tangible Outcomes Clients Have Received:
🥂 First 20K VIP Client
🥂 First Paid Keynote
🥂 Launched an Academy
🥂 Job Transition Triumph
Take advantage of this opportunity to transform your business, and join us on 1st February!