07:00 pm - 08:00 pmEvent Category:Click to Register
Black Family Business with Alicia Beatrice
Join me for the 1st Black Family Business Networking Event
Need a safe space to network, laugh and have fun?
This is it!
I’m not here to convince you that this is where you belong.
- You may have faced setbacks or losses in your life and business;
- Been kicked out of other communities including your church;
- Felt like you are “too different” or “not normal” enough to connect;
- Felt out of place in other spaces for BIPOC, Black, or women of color;
- AND you are ready to find your soulmate community – even if it’s a virtual space for now!
Join us for our monthly networking events where we’ll pray, laugh and cry together.
Please come as you are – from the comfort of your bed or living room. (WFH office too!)
Bring some food, water, tea, coffee or whatever you need.
This is a free event but expect our best selves to show up and respect one another.
Thank you for signing up and honored to meet you soon.
Stay blessed and encouraged,