08:00 am - 11:00 amEvent Category:Click to Register
150 River St
150 River Street, Chattanooga, TN 37405
Chattanooga, TN, US, 37405
THE 2023 GRATEFUL GOBBLER 5K
The Crown Automotive Group Grateful Gobbler 5K Walk/Run will take place once again on Thanksgiving morning. Walkers will gather at Coolidge Park for festivities before the 8:00 a.m. start. 100% of the proceeds of the walk will benefit the Maclellan Shelter for Families, an emergency homeless shelter located on site at the Community Kitchen on 11th Street in Chattanooga. The Shelter features 13 units with 68 beds for families experiencing homelessness. The Shelter provides a stable environment for families to remain together as they search for permanent housing solutions.
From now through the month of November, Grateful Gobbler volunteers will be present throughout the community seeking your support for the Shelter. Please consider taking a moment today to find a way you can be involved. 100% of all registration fees, sponsorships, and donations to the Grateful Gobbler will directly benefit homeless families, guaranteed!
You can have your t-shirt mailed to you or you can pick your packet up prior to the event.
- Saturday, November 18th 9am-12pm @ 426 Market Street Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Wednesday, November 22nd 10am-4pm @ Coolidge Park, 150 River St, Chattanooga, TN
- Thursday, November 23rd 6:30am-8am @ Coolidge Par, 150 River St, Chattanooga, TN
If you chose to have your shirt mailed, those will be mailed out on Wednesday, November 15th. If you order after November 15th and choose to have your shirt shipped, we will do our best to get them to you by Thanksgiving, but can’t guarantee it.
If you would like to make an additional donation, below are some suggested amounts:
- $1,400 – Electricity for the shelter for one month.
- $850 – Water for the shelter for one month.
- $300 – Food for one family for one month.
- $75 – Toiletries for one family for one month.
- $64 – Laundry for one family for one month.
- $28 – Cleaning supplies for one family for one month.
Thank you for your support!